Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Break!!!

Boy, Thanksgiving break was fabulous!!!!!


Thanksgiving started with the parade! I have always loved to watch Macy's day parade!
Big floats and performances of all kinds! Then there was Snoopy dominating the skies!

Now it was time for preparations for the guests! Cleaning, sweeping, and cooking!
First came Uncle Jamie, then Mama, finally everyone was here! It was great time, having everyone in the house! Desserts galore, trifle, cookies, ice cream, and other tasty treats!
After food we chatted and then it was time for me and my siblings to go to my other grandmother's. After the brief visit we leave and go home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds very fun with all your friends and family i was with most of my family even with my paw paw but he broke his back the day b4 halloween and he was in the hospital but we got to see him anyway :D.

    ReplyDelete